Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I am so-o-o thankful to be a mom. What an honor to be called Mom and it's interesting MOM upsidedown is WOW! Being a mom is the best thing in life that has happened to me, it has helped me become a better person and grow more than I have in a lifetime. There are difficult times where I lose sleep and sometimes my temper, however I wouldn't trade it for all of the riches in the world. Yesterday was a trial as a Mom, I was woke up early worrying about Isaac's croup, had a messy house that I couldn't organize and I felt so frusterated trying to fix our Mother's Day Lunch, nothing seemed to go right. However, the simple gifts I recieved were priceless. I love my sweet girls and all they did to try and make my day better. Isaac was not feeling good enough to really care about anyone else, and it it completely understandable. I was able to visit with the different Mom's in our family and honor them for their motherhood, I am thankful I was able to complete that task, I was worried I wouldn't hold up all day. I even made it past midnight without a nap (WOW!). Today I hope I can fit a nap in, after Isaac & Morgan go to preschool (Although I am still not sure if he's going to school today, due to the croup).

No comments: